Building a future
“Want to be happy? Stop trying to be perfect.” – Brene Brown
While I’m a Strategist, Coach, Consultant… I am also an entrepreneur and creative! I know what it’s like to take a leap and follow your passion into business. I too have ridden the entrepreneurial roller coaster ride, with dips and unexpected turns.
In knowing that I’d someday be an entrepreneur, I embraced every opportunity that came my way. My approach was always the same: learn, improve, teach, explore and advance. I learned what I needed, improved upon the process, taught others in my team, explored other opportunities for growth, and then went for it! Approaching life in strategic ways, allowed me to acquire the skillsets essential for entrepreneurs, administrative, accounting, customer service, finance, human resources, marketing, sales, project management, technology, vendor management and much more.
Now as an entrepreneur, I have taken my life skills to develop signature programs for creatives and passionate entrepreneurs like you, that will ensure you have a solid business foundation before you scale.
“Wherever you find a prosperous business, you will come upon some individual who has Creative Vision.”
– Napoleon Hill
While starting, scaling, or exiting a business takes strategy, it’s also important for you to realize you have options. You have options with respect to whom you do business with, the services and/or products you put into the market, how much you will charge and what you will invest in. Knowing this, I am very transparent with my clients.
In speaking with me, you will quickly learn:
- I ask difficult questions to get to the root cause of your business challenges: the sooner we identify the obstacles, the sooner we can explore solutions.
- I am very selective in who I work with. I do not work with everyone who is interested in working with me. I will explain why and can teach you how to be selective as well.
- I am confident and comfortable in my pricing as I’ve done my due diligence, understand the industry standards, and the value-added that I bring to my clients. This is why pricing is listed on my site. I also want you to know that as a client, you are getting the same quality of service as everyone else, no one person pays more or less for the same service package.
- I am not your typical coach! I truly invest time and effort in the process with respect to accountability and execution. Each coaching session, you have your to-dos that align with your vision and at times will push you beyond your comfort zone.
- I truly believe that sharing is caring therefore share tools, resources, and special offers with clients.
- While I’m nurturing in my approach, I don’t accept excuses. YOU must do the work! Working with me is not a quick fix, developing and executing a process takes time but with consistency, you will see the results you’re seeking.
- I am here for YOU and YOUR business success.
Who is Maryann
Hello! I am Maryann Cruz, Business Strategist, Coach, and Consultant for creative and passionate entrepreneurs. I’m a woman motivated in helping others achieve success. Since 1998 I have educated entrepreneurs with respect to the tools and resources available to propel their businesses forward.
In my journey over the past several years, I’ve truly embraced my entrepreneurial spirit!
Knowing I would realize my dream of being an entrepreneur; I embraced the many career opportunities that came my way.
With my experience as a Business Counselor and 25 years in business operations with roles such as Strategic Project Lead, Accounting & Human Resources Manager, and B2B IT Specialist, only to name a few; I quickly realized the unique and vast experience I have is the expertise that so many creatives and entrepreneurs seek.
I know what is truly required to succeed in business beyond entrepreneurial passion.
I’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies and have brought the best processes and operations management expertise I gained throughout the years to being a Coach and Co-Founder of C3 Collaborative (Creative Collaborative Community).
Spearheading performance management initiatives, managing corrective action plans, responsible for the governance of suppliers, controlling six-figure budgets, writing RFP’s, reviewing business plans, marketing plans, and financial analysis are just some of the internal measures I successfully handled for employers and clients.
On the more visible side of operations, I worked on a variety of advertising and promotional campaigns as well as managed social media platforms.
Beyond the 20+ years of experience…On a more personal note, I know the multitude of emotions that come with entrepreneurship and being a creative.
There is the:
- Analysis Paralysis (overthinking)
- Fear of failure
- Fear of success
- Impatience in getting to where you feel you should be
- Perfectionism (procrastination)
- Self-Sabotage (comparison, unhealthy habits, stinking thinking, and more)
- Struggle with Impostor Syndrome (self doubt)
My vision: Empower entrepreneurs worldwide in achieving business success, making their dreams a reality to lead a prosperous life.
Core values: In working with clients, I often stress the importance of having core values in business. The reason being, core values help cultivate your business vision, principles, and philosophies. It will help YOU understand what my beliefs are. It will also allow you to determine whether I am someone you’d like to do business with.
As a Business Strategist, Coach, and Consultant, my core values are to create MAGIC:
- M – Motivate clients and build meaningful relationships that create momentum
- A – Always be authentic to attract ambitious entrepreneurs
- G – Grow with gratitude, be genuine, and goal-oriented, be a game-changer
- I – Inspire, inform, innovate, invest, and be inclusive
- C – Create community through collaboration and consistency
Let’s Start Something new
GEt Started now!
As a true believer that the universe brings people together to inspire one another, strengthen the creative spirit, and positively impact the world. If you are reading this, connect with me!