Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you register on our site and utilize our services (online resources, courses, and community) there may be personal information that is collected for the purpose of providing you service(s).
Personal information collected includes the following:
- Name (First, Last)
- E-mail address
- Username (within the site/community)
- Social Media information
- Other information you voluntarily provide
In utilizing our site and/or services there is non-personal identifiable data our server(s) may automatically collect from your device. The pass-through information is comprised of the following:
- Internet Protocol address (IP Address)
- Domain name
- Operating system
- Internet/Web browser type
- Device characteristics
- Referring and exit pages (website page you visit prior and after our site)
- Website usage (includes time accessed, search terms, click rates between pages)
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site, and for our internal analytics and reporting.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
In utilizing our site, as with most web sites, www.maryanncruz.co utilizes cookies (a small piece of data) and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons and pixels) to track usage within our Site. Information that is captured such as access and usage allow us to make revisions to the system for quality performance. While some cookies allow us to identify the number of distinctive visitors we receive, others will allow us to understand the length of time you spend in our community, pages of interest and site functions leveraged. Additionally, information such as referring and exit pages provide us with information pertaining to which marketing methods may be successful and which social media platforms you may be leveraging to share information.
For information pertaining to blocking cookies, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Social Media Network Integration
Our site offers you the ability to register and login using various social media networks, i.e. Instagram, for a more streamlined experience. If you select to do this, it will be required for you to log into and grant us permission to the specified social media network.
Utilization of Personal Data
MC Creative Solutions will utilize your data for the intent it was provided and business development. The following are some examples:
- Provide services, i.e. ability to create a profile and access course materials/services
- Facilitate account creation and login process, i.e. if you select to link your account with us to a third-party account such as Instagram or LinkedIn
- Provide an entry point for transactions to be processed by third-party, i.e. making payments for services rendered by Stripe
- Provide customer/support services, i.e. respond to customer questions, comments, and/or requests
- Communicate with www.maryanncruz.co community, i.e. provide updates*, administrative information, news, and events
- *updates may include: site, support, security, technical notices, service, new features
- Enhance customer experience by analyzing data trends and usage to align service offerings
- Improve marketing strategies based on community communication and service preferences
- Development of new business strategies
- Post testimonials. We will post testimonials on our Site with your consent. Information will include name, business name, and testimonial. If you wish to make revisions or remove the testimonial, please contact us at: email@example.com and include your name (as listed in the profiles) and contact information
- Request feedback
Terms of Information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Data Confidentiality and Disclosures
Information submitted to www.maryanncruz.co for the purpose of developing a profile as a result of purchasing a course and/or service is considered confidential therefore is not sold to any third-party agencies. In doing business, enhancing services/security and/or developing business strategies, there may be instances in which we collaborate with a third-party vendor and may require sharing your personal information without notice to you. Following are some examples of the aforementioned:
- Service Providers: There may be instances in which MC Creative Solutions may retain a vendor, consultant or other service provider to perform business functions on our behalf. In these instances, the only information provided to the vendor/consultant/service provided will simply be the data that is necessary to perform the specified function(s). While service providers agree upon safeguarding the data utilized from unauthorized access, please note once the information has been disclosed to third-parties, we are unable to guarantee that they will not utilize your data for other purposes. Subsequently, MC Creative Solutions is not liable for the actions or oversight of any third-party service provider.
Examples of services that are contracted to third-parties include:
- Processing transactions (e.g. Stripe, PayPal, Square)
- Data Analysis (e.g. web and mobile analytics- Google Analytics)
- Email delivery (e.g. Mailchimp, MailerLite, Hubspot)
- Customer service (e.g. communicate and chat w/users)
- User Commenting and Forums (e.g. Facebook comments, blog comments)
- User Account Registration and Authentication
- Website Hosting
- Business Development: In the event of a business expansion, reorganization, sale, merger, consolidation or dissolution; Personal Information may be transferred as part of the assets.
- Terms of Service and Security: In the event your actions within our site/community conflict with our Terms of Service agreement, may impair the site, our rights or property and/or safety of those within our community. While we have measures to protect your information, you understand there is no guarantee of its security.
- Legal Requisite: Personal information may be released in compliance with a court order, governmental requests, and/or other legal process. Including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Additionally, to protect the personal safety of a site user/community member or protect from legal liability.
- Other: Per your request or with your consent
While utilizing www.maryanncruz.co , please be aware that the information you post within the following pages is visible to the public:
- Comments in blog posts
- Other public pages within the site
MC Creative Solutions cannot control who views this information and/or how they utilize it.
Analytics and Advertising
In an effort to continuously enhance our service offerings and customer experience, www.maryanncruz.co periodically administers data analysis to gain a better understanding of data trends, customer demographics, and interests. Information utilized during the analysis is comprised of both personal and de-identified (does not identify user) data so that we may disclose user statistics to staff, current and potential partners, as well as third-party service providers on an as needed basis.
Third-parties that will have access to specific data analysis include MC Creative Solutions advertising service providers. Examples of data that may be shared include: web browser, page(s) clicked through, length of time on page(s), and advertisements clicked. This information will be utilized for to further develop advertising/marketing strategies to include interest-based advertisements.
For further information regarding interest-based advertisement practices and/or to opt-out, visit:
To opt-out of informational and/or promotional content sent by MC Creative Solutions directly, please follow opt-out instructions within the email/newsletter or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While www.maryanncruz.co, has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process; it is important to note, that transmission of data over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure hence you do so at your own risk. Additionally, we are unable to guarantee the security of information transmitted through our site thus we advise you access the services within a secure environment. All use of the site is at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
Privacy of Minors
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at: email@example.com
Access and use of the Site is subject to the Terms of Service at www.maryanncruz.co/terms
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- To delete your account, contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and/or comply with legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our site, visit: http://optout.aboutads.info/choices/
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Click the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the communication or e-mail us at: email@example.com
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
California Resident Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third-[arties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement at you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
MC Creative Solutions Contact
Request(s) may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org